What types of cases does the attorney handle?
Criminal and Immigration. For example;
- Green cards
- Immigration Bonds
- Removal Defense
- Domestic Violence
- numerous other types of criminal and immigration cases.
Can you guarantee the successful outcome of my case?
No, lawyers are ethically prohibited from guaranteeing the result or outcome of a case because it is misleading. You should hang up the phone on any lawyer that makes these types of guarantees. However, we do everything we can to win your case or get the best result possible considering the facts and the applicable law.
Why should I hire you as my lawyer?
Lots of great reasons……
- A Rare Combination of Skills I practice both immigration law and criminal defense which often comes in handy to my clients with criminal cases and immigration cases. In addition to immigration, I have defended clients in approximately 20 criminal jury trials and approximately 45 bench trials.
- Professionalism and Client Service: Our firm is hyper focused on providing personalized customer service. The attorney handles each case personally. We treat our clients with the utmost respect and do our best to ensure that everyone who hires us is satisfied with our services
- Availability/Accessibility: If you have any questions or concerns, you can call or email and we assure that we will return your query within 24 hours.
- Reasonable fees: Our legal fees are very reasonable. Investing in a good lawyer to represent you on a case is money well spent. In some cases a lawyer can actually save you money in the long run or enable to you to obtain work authorization so that you can earn more money.