Call us! 520 261-2576/ Contáctenos al 520-261-2576
IMMIGRATION AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE / INMIGRACIÓN Y DEFENSA CRIMINAL
If you have a friend or family member in immigration detention or have other immigration issues, you may be feeling overwhelmed, confused or anxious.
Our focus is to provide excellent immigration services to people seeking help with deportation defense, bonds, visas, residency, and citizenship. We also help people with criminal case and issues.
It is important that you understand that time is of the essence. The longer you wait to retain legal help, the more difficult it will be to defend your rights.
- Deportation / Detention ELOY/ FLORENCE / Deportación/Detención -ELOY / FLORENCE
- Bond Hearings / Audiencias para fianza
- Cancellation of Removal / Cancelación de Deportación
- Background checks (FOIA) / Verificacion deantecedentes
- Citizenship / Ciudadanías
- Adjustment of Status / Ajuste de estatus
- Family Petitions / Peticiones para Familiares
- Consular Processing / Procedimiento Consular
- Work Permits / Permisos de trabajo
We prefer in person consultations but can consult by phone, Skype or email. We accept all major credit/debit cards and payment in cash or money order. We charge a fee of $120 for an immigration consultation with an attorney.
Visits to Detainees in Eloy or Florence: If a friend or a relative are in detention we will visit the detainee for a fee. Please contact our office to schedule an in-person visit to either Eloy or Florence. Call 520 261-2576
If you are interested in hiring our firm or need advice about your immigration options, we would be happy to hear from you. We offer a one-time paid consultation with attorney Ryan M. Gibson with no further obligation.
What to expect from an Immigration Consultation
We consider your initial consultation to be a thorough and detailed interview. It is important to be completely honest and forthright with the lawyer so he can more accurately analyze your options. This meeting allows us to get acquainted and to determine the basic nature of your immigration problem. During your immigration consultation, or shortly thereafter, you should expect an immigration lawyer to:
- Review the details of your immigration situation thoroughly
- Answer questions that you have about your immigration case
- Explain all immigration benefits for which you may qualify
- Help you plan an immigration strategy
- Provide you with a fee estimate and discuss payment plans or billing arrangements
- Will not apply any pressure on potential client to hire us and we will refer you another lawyer if we can not take your case.
What to bring to your consultation
Documentation: Bring all documentation related to your immigration matter. The more relevant documentation you bring us, the easier it will be for us to accurately evaluate your immigration options.