At The Law Office of Ryan M. Gibson, Ryan will diligently and aggressively represent people with Criminal, DUI, and/or Immigration law issues. He is better able to protect you because of his is extensive and successful experience in countless trials and contested hearings. If there is an argument worth making he will find it and make it. Ryan believes in forceful advocacy on behalf of his clients.
If you have been charged with a crime or need help with an immigration issue, Ryan will be more than happy to meet with you and discuss your case or legal question. Get the legal help you need and deserve. Call 520 261-2576 now!
Based in Tucson, Arizona Ryan M. Gibson can handle the following types of cases:
- Help you find the best way for you to get a work permit, green card, citizenship, and other life changing immigration benefits
- Help you obtain a green card through marriage to a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resisdent.
- Defend you against deportation and removal.
- Fight to get your loved one or friend out of detention through Immigration Bond Hearings in Eloy and Florence.
- Adjustment of Status (Green Card)
- Reunite your family through Consular Processing
- Help you realize the dream of becoming a U.S. Citizen.
- DUI (Alleged Impaired or Drunk Driving)
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Interfering with Judicial Proceedings/Contempt
- Disorderly Conduct
- Criminal Damage
The information provided on the web site is offered purely for informational purposes.
It is not intended to create or promote an attorney-client relationship and does not constitute and should not be relied upon as legal advice. It is not intended to seek professional employment in any state where lawyers in the firm are not admitted to practice, or in any state where this web site would not comply with applicable requirements concerning advertisements and solicitations.