Tucson Immigration and Criminal Defense Lawyer
Call (520) 261-2576 today.
Ryan M. Gibson is a criminal and immigration lawyer practicing in Tucson, Arizona. He focuses his practice on criminal law and immigration matters. Both areas of law are extremely complex and he feels he is better able to serve his clients by focusing all of his time and energy on criminal and immigration cases. He has extensive criminal litigation and trial experience especially in the areas of DUI and Domestic Violence.
Mr. Gibson moved to Tucson to attend the University of Arizona for his undergraduate degree. He obtained a B.A. from University of Arizona in 1998 with major in Political Science and a minor in Spanish. While in college Mr. Gibson studied abroad in the cities of Madrid and Salamanca in Spain. Additionally, he attended the well regarded Washington Semester Program at American University in Washington D.C. During his stay in Washington D.C., he was a legislative intern in the United States Senate for Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts. Senator Kerry later became the Secretary of State under President Barack Obama. Mr. Gibson later received his law degree (J.D.) from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. Since then, he has relocated to Tucson and has been licensed to practice law in Arizona since 2008. He is a sole practitioner and focuses his practice on criminal defense and immigration matters. Attorney Ryan M. Gibson is a proud member of the State Bar of Arizona and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. When he is not busy practicing law he enjoys traveling, hiking, cooking and cheering on the Arizona Wildcats!
If you have an immigration issue or a criminal matter and would like to discuss your situation with a lawyer, Mr. Gibson would be happy to schedule a consultation with you.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with a Tucson criminal defense and immigration lawyer. Call 520 261-2576 or fill out the simple form below.
- FAMILY BASED PETITIONS
- Consular Processing
- Adjustment of Status
- K-1 Visas
- Green Cards
- Citizenship Applications N-400
- Green Card Renewal I-90
- Work Permits/Authorization
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- DACA/Dreamers related issues
- Petitions for Relatives
- DEPORTATION/REMOVAL DEFENSE
- Cancellation of Removal
- Adjustment of Status
- Withholding of Removal
- Voluntary Departure
- Bond Hearings
Types of Criminal Charges and Cases
- DUI/DWI including Extreme and “Super” Extreme DUI.
- DUI – drug
- Driving of a Suspended License
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Drug Charges
- Assault Charges
- Disorderly Conduct
- Disturbing the peace or quiet of neighborhood, family or person
- unreasonable noise
- protracted commotions, utterance or display with the intent to prevent the transaction of a business of a lawful meeting, gathering or procession
- Domestic Violence
- ex. , Damaged Property, Family Fights, Loud Arguments, Injuries.
- Criminal Damage
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol (MIP)
- Threats and Intimidation
- Warrants (Motion to Quash)
- Failure to Appear
- Motions to set aside convictions
Pima County Courts
- Tucson City Court
- Pima County Justice Court
- Pima County Superior Court
- Oro Valley
Proud member of the State Bar of Arizona
177 North Church Ave. Ste. 200
Tucson, Arizona 85701 (520) 261-2576
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.